How do you know that it’s an authentic item?
With THE CLOSET you can shop with confidence, before any item is posted to The Closet website or sold through our shops, it is SYSTEMATICALLY meticulously checked by our highly qualified authenticators to guarantee compliance and authenticity. We Offer you a lifetime money back (full refund) if not authentic. In addition, we provide THE CLOSET Authenticity certificate with all our orders.
How can I order?
If you are interested to order an item from The Closet, you can place an order online with simple check out steps or visit one of our retail shops in Jumeirah, Dubai.
How can I pay for my order?
- UAE and Egypt: we offer cash on delivery, and accept visa and master cards at the shops and website
- Kuwait:we offer cash on delivery, accept visa and master cards at the website and bank transfer.
- KSA:we offer cash on delivery for orders below AED3600, accept visa and master cards at the website and bank transfer.
- Rest of the world: We ;accept visa and master cards at the website and bank transfer.
Do you give discount?
All our prices are fixed, however if item didn't get sold after 2 months there's a possibility of price reduction
Who will pay for customs?
Customs fee is paid by customer at his/her country, as much as we would like to help you decreasing or waving customs, we mark all our shipments as “used item” however due to strict customs regulation and shipment insurance we have to declare the true value of the shipment and won’t be able to mark it as a “gift”
Do you ship to my place?
We ship worldwide for free through SpeedEx Courier and Emirates Post using EMS Service with provided tracking number for easy reference and updates. We are shipping within 48 hours after receiving your payments (excluding weekends and public holidays) whereas the transit time is as follows: UAE within 2 days, Gulf countries Middle East 4-5 days EMS, rest of the world 4-7 days.
What is your return and exchange Policy?
-Shop sales are final, no returns, no exchange, nor refund due to the natural of the consigned item (Used).
- Online orders (Local International): If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return it for a full refund within 3 daysof the date received in the same condition, full packing (dust bag, cards...etc), and the closet's black secuity tag MUSTbe attached to accept returns. We will issue refund within 24 hours of receipt and all refunds will be done only through the original method of payment.
For international orders returns, a tracking number must be provided. In order to avoid unnecessary returns,please read the description and view the photos carefully and do not hesitate to ask more questions and request more photos.
- Watches:Warranty of 3 days from the date of purchase (When watch is found to be in not proper working order.Proof of purchase is required.Exchange for equal value or more.Watches must be in same condition purchased with full package.
What If the item got damaged from personal usage, will you fix it for me?
The Closet is not liable for the possible outcome of the item from personal usage, and that further issue towards the item should be addressed to the manufacturer (authorized dealer of the brand).
Do you charge VAT? (Value added tax)
Yes, The Closet is required by law (Law 52-2017, article 29) to collect VAT, but the good news we calculate VAT 5% of our commission only not the total selling price.
Do you offer Layaway?
Yes, we have a layaway program good for 1 month period only, wherein you need to pay a deposit of 25% of the selling price and you need to pay the balance within 1 month. In case you cancel the layaway there will be an automatic cancellation charge of 10% from the selling price of the item. In case you pay the deposit by card, there is additional deduction of 2.5% due to bank charges.
Can I pay for my orders in installments?
You can use Tabby in checkout and split your payments to 4 at 0% with Tabby
Based on what you determined the price of the item?
Our buying team set prices based on our selling history of similar items and considers retail price of the item, condition, color, style and current fashion trends.