Terms of service
In-Store Purchases Returns:
Shop Sales are final, no returns or exchanges as per UAE law for used items.
Online Orders Returns (Local & International Orders):
For orders placed on The Closet’s Website, Mobile App, or WhatsApp:
- Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
- We have a 3-day return policy, which means you have 3 days after receiving your item to request a return.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging including The Closet's Security Tag (Black Tag), as well as any other items included in packaging such as dust bags, cards, etc. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
- To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com.
- If your return is accepted, we’ll send you instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
- You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Refunds will be processed to the original method of payment.
For international orders returns, a tracking number must be provided. In order to avoid unnecessary returns, please read the description and check the product photos carefully.
Please do not hesitate to ask more questions and/or request more photos by contacting our customer service team.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method within 10 business days. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
If more than 15 business days have passed since we’ve approved your return, please contact us at email@example.com.